Monday, July 16, 2012

Mini Kitchen Re-Do

Emilee's Little Kitchen


OK, so I was handed down this incredible kitchen. It is made of all wood and in great shape for being the 3rd owners over 25 years.  Of course I just can't leave it alone....

I MUST PAINT!!!!!!

As you get to know me you will learn I HEART Paint!! And I am not afraid of color. It makes life so much happier, don't ya think?

The color choices are:



BEHR "Spring Stream"
Martha Stewart "Sea Glass" & "Ballet Slipper Pink"
(They just sound yummy!)

Let the Painting Begin!!

Tip:  Did you know that BEHR Paint samples can be mixed in any color of your choosing and they are perrrrfect for small projects.  It is a FLAT paint so a clear coat spray paint will seal your project. BONUS!! Under $3 per sample.  I had plenty of paint to do 2 coats plus a touch up and still have some left over. This is what they look like (please excuse my paint mess)...


Here is my finished project so far...


Now, to get my Silhouette out and add some finishing touches.
Will update with final photos.  I love little makeovers and now it feels like a brand new piece again and can even be passed on...AGAIN!!

Such Fun!!
Lynn








1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I am sure Emilee is loving it!

    ReplyDelete