Monday, August 13, 2012

I Have OCD!!!

HELP!!!  I HAVE OCD
Obsessive CRAFTING Disorder!!

While I was cooking (Yes, I can multitask!) dinner the other day, I was looking around the kitchen and came across these...


"What can I do with them?" I was thinking...
(I have failed to mention I cannot throw away glass and I have now become a Glass Hoarder of sorts)

Then I came across these on the counter as well...


A bowl of different colored glass stones.
Little E has been playing and sorting them for the past 2 weeks.

Then I thought of this marvelous tool...


The Hot Glue Gun!!!
I could really use one in pink!

The next thing you know I am gluing stones around the outside of this baby food jar, all while cooking dinner.
My son came in and saw the finished product and asked where is came from.


Proudly I answered, "I just made it!"
He paused for a minute and then said, "Do you have some sort of crafting problem that makes you not able to go a day without starting or making a project?"
Out of the mouths of babes the truth always spills...

So, I thought about his question and I must agree. I have a Crafting Disorder!!

My name is Lynn and I have OCD!!
Obsessive Crafting Disorder!

But this is something I hope to never take a pill for as I Heart Crafting!!

I know this project is a little lame as it's just a little tea-lite holder for our bathroom, but the main point is sharing that you are not alone in your disorder!  So live free and CRAFT, but remember to share your work as you never know who else out there may be wanting to learn how to do something new!! 

CRAFT ON!!

Such Fun!!
Lynn







No comments:

Post a Comment