Monday, August 27, 2012

Is She For Real??

Is She For Real?

Am I the only one who struggles with the vision of the Proverbs 31 Woman?
I sat down this morning and Googled,
(as you get to know me you will realize how much I Heart Google!!),
Images of what she might look like...Here are some of the pictures:

    


As I looked through pages of images, I noticed she does not have a face.  I guess that is purposeful as we all strive to meet some of her attributes.

OK, I know it is a poem!  But, do you know it even references EXERCISE!! 

UGH!!!!

I have finally found a study I am so excited to do:



I am sooo excited to start this study I can hardly contain myself!!
How Does she do it?
Does he help at all?
Did she ever sleep?
Is she for real????

I am hoping to post some of our findings and discoveries at this study progresses.  Feel free to follow along.  We will get started next week!
You have already done this study??  I would HEART feedback!

Such Fun!!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment