Monday, August 13, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday!!

It's Muffin Tin Monday!!
Huh?!
What is Muffin Tin Monday You Ask??


It is a Fab - U - Lous way to introduce your little one to all types of new foods!
I totally wish I had done this with my first child, who is now the PICKIEST eater on the planet.

In the tray today I have Boar's Head Honey Ham, sliced American Cheese, Applesauce, Edamame, Matchstick Carrots & Pistachios.  What a great variety of flavors and textures, if I do say so myself! 

But....will she eat it??


She dove right in!  I was so excited to see her eagerness!!

Was it successful???

Carrots not so much this time, but she devoured everything else!  She really enjoys working at her food because she ended up asking for more Edamame and Pistachios!! (can't say I blame her-YUMMY!)

This is not a new concept as I have seen many versions on other BLOGS and especially Pinterest!
I have also seen it called Tin Tuesday/Thursday and also A Baby Buffet!
It was fun for me to come up with what to put in it and am excited to plan for next week!

What? You do this too?  Please share some of your Tray Favorites so I can try with Little E!!

Thanks Pinterest for the Inspiration!!

Such Fun!!
Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment