Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sweet Baby Shower


It's A Baby Shower!!

I cannot tell you how excited I was to hear from my Cousin and his wife they were expecting! I can completely relate to their journey to have a baby and the reward is so sweet!

Meet Robert,Tiffany
&
Baby Grace
YES!! They are always this beautiful! Inside and Out...
 (and I'm not just saying that because we are blood!)
Rustic White Photography is their business and since they see "pretty" all the time I was a little intimidated by the challenge I placed before me....check out their website and you will see what I mean.

First, after a frantic call to my Crafty Momma we got a game plan and began with the invitations...



 

I Love Invitations! It's always fun to come up with fun ways to invite people to your special event. This was the perfect color scheme to coordinate with Tiffany's colors for Baby Grace.

  


Framed with Beautiful Roses adds a Feminine Touch.
Pinterest has many suggestions to get your flowers to open like the photo.
So simple and it adds a Shabby Chic touch.

Now, how to decorate....
With the world of Pinterest at our hands the options are endless!

Here are just some snapshots of what we decided on...



I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this cloud!
Super simple tissue flowers and card stock rain drops!


Using all my Grandmother's Candlewick Plates 
was a special touch.


Sweet Onesie Cookies with Grace's Monogram!
Thank you Gabriel's Bakery in Marietta, Georgia...FABULOUS & DELICIOUS!






The Food List is as Follows:

Sourdough Bread Bowl with Spinach Dip and Veggies
Cucumber Sandwiches
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sweet Potato Chips 
Fresh Fruit and Fruit Dip
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls
Trail Mix and Jordan Almonds (little cups)
Mint Pastels
Homemade Cupcakes
Custom Cookies

Water with Lemon
Raspberry Lemonade with 7Up and Lime Slices
Wine 
Coffee
Tea (This is the South)
(Once the men arrived we had no food left...that equals a success!)

  





I just couldn't stop crafting for this event. At around 1am the night before I decided to add the bunting to the fireplace. 
To be honest, I just needed an excuse to make one of these!





My mom decided to hang Mason Jars with green ornaments in the tree with beautiful pink, silk ribbon. I am a terrible photographer, but they were sweet hanging in the tree! Way to go Mom!

Tiffany and Kate, a Sweet Girl in Robert and Tiffany's life!

Now, we wait to meet the precious gift they are about to be blessed with!

Baby Grace, you are loved beyond comprehension and we haven't even met you yet! You are destined to do big things little one!

I love any feedback or questions you may have!

Such Fun!!
Lynn







No comments:

Post a Comment