Friday, December 27, 2013

Peaks, Pits, Praises & Prayers

A Way to Have a Daily Quiet Time
No, Really...This Makes it Easy!

So....
I don't know about you, but I attempt each year to become more focused on a Daily Quiet Time.

Well, having a little one and homeschooling the bigger one I can barely go to the bathroom by myself.

Like many others who are addicted to browsing Pinterest 
I came across this photo:


I have tried and tried to find where this photo came from but to no avail...
I am thankful that on the Pin on Pinterest it had instructions. This is one of the best ideas I have come across to have a daily moment each day!

This is notebook I found:

(If you don't already know...I LOVE Birds!)

I then used the information listed under the Pin
on the first 2 pages


I also doodled a little to make it look pretty...


I have always wanted to journal, but I have trouble committing to doing it daily for fear of not having much to write. Having this plan keeps it simple but allows for more to write on days when you just need to spill it to Jesus!
(This might be daily)

I hope this motivates you 
to have that moment of quiet 
each day. 

If you have any other suggestions or you would like to share how you have your Daily Quiet Time I'd love to hear about it!

Here's to the New Year!

Such Fun!
Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment