Happy New Year!
I came across this card on Pinterest!( New Year's Card Link )
It explains my EVERY attempt at a "Fresh Start".
I seem to stumble a few times before I follow through.
Is that just me???
Well, just like every other year....
This year is going to be different!
OK, here are some things I am going to
to do in the New Year but with
1. I will be INTENTIONAL in maintaining a Daily Quiet time. I plan to utilize the Peaks, Pits, Praises & Prayer that I found on Pinterest and Blogged about (follow the above link).
2. I will be INTENTIONAL in completing 26 Projects in 52 Weeks and I will Blog about each one as I transform our little cottage into the home we always desired! I have FINALLY committed to a decorating style! Amazing!
3. I will be INTENTIONAL in taking the steps needed to care for myself as a whole. This sounds weird as I reread it, but I'm 40 now.....
Time to take care of my body, mind, soul and spirit. As I come across ideas/products that work for me I will share along the way.
4. I will be INTENTIONAL with my Family! This is the most important, and sometimes the hardest. As moms we always have multiple things going at once. Well, I need to take the time to play games and create with my kids. I need to take time to strengthen my marriage with my husband...having Date Nights for example.
For Business, I like the word FEARLESS.
I am very intimidated when it come to business and I have been learning a lot over the last few years, but I want to offer more and stop being afraid of "NO!". So, here are just 3 things I hope to pursue.
1. I will continue to build on the Sweet Birdie Blessings project of supply Baby Loss Comfort Packages to Doctor's offices in the area.
2. I will be FEARLESS when it comes to new opportunities and ideas.
3. I will treat what I do as a business and NOT a hobby! This is a biggie...I will never grow if I don't treat it like a business!
So, here's to an
INTENTIONAL & FEARLESS
It's going to be a Joyous Journey!