Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Creative Soiree - October Event

Sweet Birdie Blessings
Hosts
The Creative Soiree
A Fundraising Event for Baby Loss Comfort Packages
October is Infant and Pregnancy Loss Awareness Month

I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful event this turned out to be!!!
The Creative Soiree was truly my "God-Sized Dream" in action.
(More about that in a moment)

I was super nervous in prepping and planning for this event as I
 was just building upon my Dream and hoped it would look and work as 
well as it did in my head, if you know what I mean.

So, after months of planning and crafting....
IT happened!
WHAT.A.DREAM.

The Ladies arrived and it was the perfect mix of personalities! 
The Lord couldn't have put a better group together!

We started with Bagels, Homemade Scones, Coffee and of course Tea.
Food is always a great Ice-Breaker!
So once everyone sat I explained the Crafts and different stations and
 sent them on their way to Craft ALL Day!

Enjoy the photos....there a many!

















Lunch was served around 1:30 and it was a great time to
For everyone to refuel their Creative Juices!
For Lunch we Had:
Cucumber Sandwiches
Chicken Salad (HomeMade) & Croissants
Egg Salad (HomeMade)
Watermelon
Chex Mix (No Party is Complete without IT!)
Lemon Pound Cake (HomeMade)
Peach Tea and Water
I did not have any food to take home!
Creativity Makes Us HUNGRY!!

BACK TO CREATING!!!




Such Fun to see everyone's Dominoes!
They even included their animals!  LOVE IT!!!







The Book Page Wreaths were a Blast!
Again, everyone's creativity was so fun to see!



 
The piles of book pages was funny!!










Showing off some of their creations and a little arm SWAG!

All in All It was a Complete Success!!
Everyone completed all projects!
The Food was a Success!
The SWAG and Giveaways were Excellent!

I kept hearing over and over how "relaxing" and "therapeutic"the day was for them. 
 No worries, no kiddos, no cleanup, no supply shopping! 
Now, will I do it again???
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Stay Tuned....



I will have a post with all Sponsors and Products Used
in the next 2 days!
It will also include a Giveaway!
Turns out I have 1 extra SWAG Bag to give away!
Even More Fun!!

Many Blessings and I look forward to the next event:
The Creative Soiree

Such Fun,
Lynn








1 comment:

  1. I so wish I lived closer to you! This sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete